Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Big Things Come in Small Packages

Here's a glimpse at Soldier Ant, a new character who will be making his debut in the pages of DYNAMO 5 this Spring.
This design sketch is by Mahmud Asrar, based on my ideas. Mahmud and I had been working together for over 3 years by the time he whipped up this design, and I guess we're at the point where we're almost perfectly in synch, because when I first saw his take on Soldier Ant, it was as if he'd reached into brain and pulled the design out. I mean, it was exactly what I wanted.
The same could be said for his design for the big villain in the next story arc, but you'll have to wait awhile before you see his design.

1 comments:

michaeljsmith said...

sure you cannot say but he looks like he would be a part of the new team that is being formed - confirm or deny?>