Saturday, November 21, 2009

One Week

I've written before about my borderline obsession with all things Canadian, and it's through that obsession that I came across an excellent indie movie called ONE WEEK. It stars Joshua Jackson (from FRINGE) as a man who sets off on a motorcycle journey across Canada after being diagnosed with cancer. There's no car chases or shoot-outs or crimes to solve. This is a simple character study, filled with great performances, quirky (yet not annoying) characters, a fantastic soundtrack, and gorgeous scenery.
While it's a Canadian movie, you can rent it on Netflix, buy it on Amazon, or download it from iTunes. Here's the film's official website.

2 comments:

Charles Pritchett said...

Great flick.

It would have been great to see some eastern Canadian scenery in there but, I digress.

It's also nice to hear Campbell Scott's voice again.

Unknown said...

I remember hearing about this when it was in the theatre and wanting to see it. Thanks for reminding me about it Jay.