Wednesday, November 18, 2009

DYNAMO 5: Update

We're a mere two pages away from finishing the next issue of DYNAMO 5. Julio Brilha is doing some great work, and Ron Riley's colors make it look even better. I threw a lot at Julio for his first issue, and complicated that by significantly revising the script while he was drawing it. I hated doing that to him, especially on his first issue, but there were certain things that needed to be changed in order to make the issue work. So the sequence he started drawing as pages 1, 2, and 3 got shifted around are now pages 13, 14, and 15. I don't want to show off too much of Julio's stuff so early, because it's still going to be awhile before we start releasing the book again, but here's a little taste.
Also, for those of you attending this year's Emerald City Comicon in Seattle, I'm thinking of putting together some sort of exclusive DYNAMO 5 ASHCAN. I'll keep you posted...

3 comments:

RAHeight said...

The book is looking great, Jay!

michaeljsmith said...

is it wrong to have a crush on War Chest :-O

It looks great Jay and though I will not be at ECCC I would appreciate consideration for anything you do :-D

Brian C Baer said...

This all looks great. And I'll definitely be at Emerald City to buy more things from you!